The 7th annual Maftown Heights festival spiced up by KFC is upon us. With just 3 days to go, you need to hurry and make sure you have your ticket!
People who have not purchased pre-sold tickets by 3pm on Friday, 25 November 2016, may be turned away as ticket sales at the venue are not guaranteed.
- There are no more VIP tickets on sale. All have been SOLD OUT.
- All early bird tickets have all been SOLD OUT
- Limited remaining tickets are R200 general admission and R300 golden circle
- Everyone is encouraged to purchase pre-sold tickets to avoid disappointment
Limited Maftown Heights tickets are available online at Computicket or from any of these stores: Shoprite, Checkers, Checkers Hyper, House & Home, U Save at the following prices:
- R200 (ALMOST SOLD OUT)
- R300 (ALMOST SOLD OUT)
Power Play VIP:
- SOLD OUT
ROAD CLOSURES AND MAFTOWN HEIGHTS PARKING
Road closures are planned from 10am on 25 November 2016 till 8am on 26 November 2016. People attending Maftown Heights need to take note of the roads affected and where to park.
- Lillian Ngoyi [Bree Street] (Between Henry Nxumalo and Miriam Makeba)
- Jeppe Street (Between Henry Nxumalo and Miriam Makeba)
- Henry Nxumalo Street (Between President and Lilian Ngoyi Street)
*JMPD will execute traffic management plan
*Traffic diversion points on Miriam Makeba and at Quinn Street to assist with traffic flow
General Access, Golden Circle and VIP parking is at Newtown Junction.
- Newtown Junction parking is situated on Miriam Makeba Street in Newtown. To access this parking: From the North route over Nelson Mandela Bridge, turn right into Carr Street and Left into Miriam Makeba Street. From the South off-ramp left into Carr Street and turn right into Miriam Makeba Street.
Follow me on twitter and Instagram @mediagirl_za